Friday, April 1, 2011
Friday, February 18, 2011
Please remember to bring your calculator, ruler and writing materials for the science level test 1 on 25/2/11 (Friday).
Details of Test
Weightage: 5 %
Duration: 50 min
Format: 10 MCQ; 3 - 4 Short Questions; 1 Long Question
Topics: Physical Quantities and Units, Speed, Forces
Monday, January 31, 2011
Please note the following instructions and complete all these in class today. Sorry I am not able to come for lesson due as I am not feeling well.
Please seat according to your groups to complete your task.
1) Please refer to the google doc embedded below for instructions.
2) Please refer to your google sites and do corrections based on the comments given/ complete your work as referred by the previous posting. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform me when you had completed. Given me your class and group names in your email. I will review your answers and inform you if your group needs to meet me on tuesday.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Reason: Missing answers for Experiment 9 and 10
Reason: Missing answers for Experiment 8 to 10
If you had completed your sites before Tuesday, please drop me an email @email@example.com
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Please note that the speed homework must be submitted to Deepika by tomorrow 28 Jan.
You will also need to upload your answers for experiment 7 to 10 by Friday 28 Jan 11:59pm.
I will upload those groups who need to see me on Tuesday to improve their google sites by Monday.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Monday, January 17, 2011
Please go to the URL below and complete the pretest on Speed and Forces.
This is not for assessment purpose and the marks for this assessment will not be calculated. Please complete this to the best of your ability as I would like to find out more about what you know regarding these topics.
Duration: 15 minutes
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Picture taken from http://www.amphibiousvehicle.net/amphi/H/hydraspyder.jpeg
Our group name is... SPYDER!!
Reason for group name: Our group chose this as we wanted to be like the spyder which can adapt to different situations and excel.
Group members: There are 5 members in our group they are Kevin,Nicole,Charmaine,Jie Yi and Mason .The leader is Mason.
Vow: We pledge to stay focus while doing group work, when the teacher is talking, and when in class. We will also try to participate in as many activities as we can, giving out good and quality work which we will hand in punctually.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Here's our science group post.
Group name: Viper
Group members: Aleem, Ler How, Tobias, Keming
Group vow: We vow to respect each other, be responsible for any action we take, build good relationships with each other, and reflect upon our behavior everyday to ensure that it gets better.
Picture for our group is attached to this email.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
1) Group name (based on a vehicle) and why your group chose this name.
2) Names of group members (Full name with identification of leader).
3) Group vow based on 4Rs (Respect, Responsibility, Relationships, Reflection).
4) Picture that represents the group.
You can post by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org